Vehicle Preventive Maintenance Tasks
Note: The PM task library is available only
to MainBoss support plan subscribers. In order to read the
library, you must login using the current support password.
These task descriptions are generic examples only.
They show the general types of actions that might be performed for
various types of preventive maintenance, and may be useful as a starting
point for creating your own task descriptions.
However, Thinkage takes no responsibility for their accuracy, suitability,
For maintaining any sort of equipment, always follow manufacturers'
- CARTS-A: Carts and Scooters, (Engine or Battery Powered) - Annual
- TRACTORDIESEL-A: Tractor, Diesel - Annual
- TRACTORDIESEL-M: Tractor, Diesel - Monthly
- TRACTORDIESEL-SA: Tractor, Diesel - Semi-Annual
- TRAPSALL/HP-A: Traps (All Types), High Pressure - Annual
- TRAPSALL/LP-5Y: Traps (All Types), Low Pressure - 5 Years
- VEH 49CFR396.17: Vehicle Annual Inspection per 49 CFR 396.17
- VEHICLE-W: Vehicle Daily Check Sheet
- VEHICLETRK-2000: Vehicle, Truck 2000 Mile Inspection
- VEHICLETRK-3000: Vehicle,Truck 3000 Mile Inspection & Oil Change
- VEHICLETRK-5000: Vehicle,Truck 5000 Mile Inspection
- VEHICLTRK-10000: Vehicle,Truck 10000 Mile / Semi-Annual
- VEHICLTRK-12000: Vehicle,Truck 12000 Mile
- VEHICLTRK-20000: Vehicle,Truck 20000 Mile /Annual
- VEHICLTRK-40000: Vehicle,Truck 40000 Mile /2 year
Copyright © 2018 Thinkage Ltd. All rights reserved