What's New in MainBoss 4.2, Update 4
The following changes have been made from earlier versions of MainBoss.
- Confusing "Resource Type" options on Work Order Resource Actual report have been corrected to distinguish between the 'With PO' and no PO choices.
- MainBoss Service incoming email password length issue corrected to allow 256 characters for the password.
- The interpretation of dates entered as text has been corrected in cases where a month has to be assumed.
- The performance of the import facility of records containing a date field has been substantially improved.
- The underlying report generator (Microsoft Report Viewer) has been updated to version 15.0.1484.0 to correct problems printing on desktop computers where the screen resolution was not greater than 100%.
- The version of report viewer is displayed in the Help->About window.
- You can now enter multiple strings for the User Authentication Credential separated by a ';' character. This allows both a SQL userid and a windows authentication username to match the same MainBoss User record.
- The AllUser record authentication type (if set) no longer overrides the authentication type of an existing organization definition if the user has set it to something else.
- This version requires MainBoss license keys with an expiry date of 2021/01/01 or newer.
- Filters on date/time fields for browsers and reports now provide the ability to build expressions that use the term 'Now' in conjunction with 'Is on or before' or 'Is on or after'. Additional expression terms include 'Days before', 'Days after', 'Months before', 'Months after', 'Start of week', 'First of month', and 'First of year'.
- The browser filter now has an 'Include Search Condition' operation that will incorporate an existing browser search expressions in a browser filter expression
- The MainBoss Service configuration Accept/Reject patterns for emails is now applied in Web Requests as well as in the MainBoss service processing of emails.
- The MainBoss Service now allows TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 encryption to POP and IMAP mail servers. Previously the default was set to only TLS 1.0.